34621Re: [tmboptical] new toy...

  • Rob Willett
    Sep 1, 2007
      Dietmar,

      Please, please, please do not post pictures like this.

      It's simply not fair on the rest of us struggling to afford a single
      4" TMB whilst you have two (2!!) of them as a pair of binoculars. :)

      Sigh, oh well back to work to try and earn some more money.

      Best of luck with them (he says enviously).

      Rob.