34411Re: APM Eyepiece Order

  • Savio Fong
    Aug 1, 2007
      After dealing with Markus since 2001 which my first order from him is a
      24" Cassegain on APM mount, and my recent order to Markus was a 8" F9
      TMB refractor and Gemini G42 mount in Jun and on Monday I ordered some
      eyepice, 80/480 TMB with Matthias tube and it's on the way to Hong
      Kong.... Over tons of telescopes I order from him, ranging from hundred
      thousand dollars to several hundred dollars, all are handled smoothly.
      Just my input here from Hong Kong and wish to reflect what we
      experienced from far East.

      Savio Fong
      Galaxy Scientific Group
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic