34256Re: When will the new Signature Scopes hit the market?

  • n7032b
    Jul 1, 2007
      I have a TMB 130 SS and there are some out there, I can tell you the optics are clear , sharp, and color free, very good, and with the new FT focuser they are a steal for the price, performance. Astronomics has them for sale, and they have been very helpful to me for information and tech support. I you have a chance check one out, see for yourself I have no connections with anybody, I just like a good telescope

      tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "erdmanpe" <erdmanpe@...> wrote:

      > There is a Yahoo group devoted to these scopes ("TMBSS"), but there
      > don't seem to many in actual use. Mike Siniscalchi has a web site
      > with his nice images (http://www.helixgate.net/whatsnew.html) taken
      > with a 130mm.
      >
      > Peter
      >
      > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Smilen" <hkstaub_1999@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone have either the 80 mm or the 130 mm version and would be
      > willing to share
      > > their observations?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic