32212RE: [tmboptical] Iris and Heart with TMB 130/6

  • Ivan Eder
    Nov 1, 2006
      Thanks, Karel!

      My sky is not as dark as you would think. But there are moderately dark
      places (LVM <7, or M33 is naked eye), but a little bit hard to find one,
      which fits all the expectations for build a remote observatory. If I were
      you I may try to find a place in Spain...
      I don't want to post the full image in large size, because I think it is
      better to zoom into the the most interesting part of the image. If you want
      to see some images in larger size, email me, and I will send you a copy
      ofcourse. Later I would like to sell prints, and don't want to post
      printable resolution images to the internet. I hope you understand it.

      Ivan