      Van: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tmboptical@yahoogroups.com] Namens
      Ivan Eder
      Verzonden: woensdag 1 november 2006 0:50
      Aan: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: [tmboptical] Iris and Heart with TMB 130/6

      Dear Group,

      I've uploaded two new images to my webpage, both taken with my TMB 130/780
      apo, and a modified 350D. These are the NGC7023 or Iris nebula, and the
      IC1805 or Heart nebula.
      If you are interested in these images, please visit to my homepage at:
      http://eder. <http://eder.csillagaszat.hu/en.htm> csillagaszat.hu/en.htm

      Comments and criticism are welcome.

      Thanks for looking!
      Cheers,