31691RE: [tmboptical] Re: My best ever M45, with TMB 80mm - Epilogue

  • Wayne G
    Sep 2, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tmboptical@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of digidodi
      Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:41 AM
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tmboptical] Re: My best ever M45, with TMB 80mm - Epilogue

      Wayne,

      I am sorry, but that software exists: PTlens it is called.
      However, one has to find the parameters for the formula and optimize it
      ;)

      D.

      [WG:] See! I knew it could be done! :-) Sort of a psychic
      connection. (Never heard of PTlens though).

      BTW, wasn't meaning to sound like I was referring to you sticking with
      a product and fleshing it out fully into a comprehensive system, if
      there was any confusion, I was referring to the manufacturer.

      Just read my previous post and saw that I didn't make that very clear.

      WayneG
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic