      From: digidodi
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:32 PM
      Subject: [tmboptical] Re: My best ever M45, with TMB 80mm - Epilogue

      Hi Tim,

      Well, me a bit too, but ok, there is no flattener for the 80mm at f6,
      which annoys me a bit in the things I want to do with the scope. i'd
      love to see an imaging version with a good reducer and a nice
      flattener for it on the market. I wonder how long it will take before
      someone realizes the potential of making one for this otherwise
      versatile scope.

      D.