31679Re: My best ever M45, with TMB 80mm - Epilogue

  • digidodi
    Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Tim,

      Well, me a bit too, but ok, there is no flattener for the 80mm at f6,
      which annoys me a bit in the things I want to do with the scope. i'd
      love to see an imaging version with a good reducer and a nice
      flattener for it on the market. I wonder how long it will take before
      someone realizes the potential of making one for this otherwise
      versatile scope.

      D.

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Tube Tim" <potentate@...> wrote:

      > >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "digidodi" <ddierick@> wrote:
      > >

      > Dodi,
      >
      > The image with the 80 were excellent. I am very sad to hear you
      > moving to the FSQ.
      >
      > ___
      > Tim

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic