31676Re: My best ever M45, with TMB 80mm - Epilogue

  • digidodi
    Sep 1, 2006
      Thanks Wayne...

      The problem is, I would like to be around 500mmm focal length, which
      would be better for most images, but I have already 9 months a Televue
      flattener 1.1 on order, which does not arrive, and nobody seems to be
      able to deliver one. So I decided I had to move on.

      Of course I will regret, but as mentioned, can't have it all ;).

      Dodi

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne G" <fomalhaut@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic