30807RE: New TMB 152

  • Wayne G
    May 1, 2006
      Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:05:37 -0000
      From: "mcf378" <jsavit@...>
      Subject: New TMB 152

      3) What has been the favorite high power eyepiece for the 152? I
      have a Panoptic 27mm and Panoptic 15mm for low to medium powers.

      [WG:] Joe, I will second what Peter said: for me it is a toss-up
      between the 5mm or the 8mm TMB Supermonocentric(s), depending on seeing
      conditions.

      To my knowledge, the only true reference standard oculars to be used
      with a true reference standard optic that are fairly obtainable and
      affordable, and that you can be 100% sure is giving you absolutely
      everything the system is capable of minus what the atmosphere taketh
      away.

      WayneG
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic