28765Re: [tmboptical] Re: Deimos in the 175/8

  • Eric Baumgartner
    Nov 2, 2005
      Hi, Mike:

      That's a great sketch! What did you use? Pastels?

      Could you post a higher-resolution image of the drawing so that we could
      have a better look at your artistic handiwork?

      I sketch at the eyepiece, too, but strictly in grayscale.

      Clear skies,

      Eric Baumgartner
      Redding, CT USA