28350Re: [tmboptical] 203mm TMB achromat refractor

  • John D'Amico
    Oct 4, 2005
      Hi David,

      Would that I were near Canada, but I'm way south of
      you in Lake Placid Florida. The more I use the 152mm
      achro I picked up recently, the more I like it... it
      provides a view that just can't be matched for wide
      field dark views that the 9.25 sct just can't touch,
      so I was thinking that one with more aperture would be
      even better. Right now I've got a lot of exploring to
      do with the 152, but maybe in the future...

      John

      --- David Cotterell <doublestargeezer@...>
      wrote:

      > --- babbalouey <babbalouey@...> wrote:
      > If not, what did they go for new,
      >
      > I paid 5000 Euros for mine including shipping to
      > Toronto. From ordering to receiving the scope
      > took
      > only four weeks
      > which is remarkable. Any other q's, I would be
      > happy to help.
      > Are you located near enough to Toronto to perhaps
      > visit?
      > David, near Toronto.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com