28292Re: [tmboptical] 203mm TMB achromat refractor

  • John D'Amico
    Oct 2, 2005
      Hi Eddy,

      Thanks for the link. That is one awesome scope, not
      inexpensive but compared to the same size in an APO,
      smething of a bargain. For what I observe it would be
      perfect. On a side note, I finally received a 2"
      diagonal and a couple of Paul Rini's 2" eyepieces (26
      & 10 mm), not quite the caliber of my Nagler 22mm, but
      then much less expensive also.

      John

      --- Eddy <EddyDel5@...> wrote:

      > John, Check out the APM site in Germany:
      > http://www.apm-telescopes.de/info.php?id=47666
      > Cheers,
      > Eddy

      http://mail.yahoo.com