      From: babbalouey
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 01 October, 2005 09:06
      Subject: [tmboptical] 203mm TMB achromat refractor

      Since receiving my 152mm achro over a month ago, I've absolutely
      fallen in love with this scope. Needless to say the 9.25 C SCT hasn't
      seen much use. Just out of curiosity, is the TMB 203 mm achromat still
      available? If not, what did they go for new, just in case one should
      become available sometime used. I came across this guys website and
      this scope is awesome... he's done a great job constructing his
      observatory too:

      http://www.hobbies.privateweb.at/astro-light/TMB.htm

      Thanks guys,
      John