      From: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tmboptical@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Donald Rosenfield
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 2:42 AM
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tmboptical] Re: Tim -- re. Comet Temple image (snapshot)

      Can somebody please tell me what is the magnitude of Comet Temple now/Sunday
      night? I'm getting a ride to an observing party at the Virginia Science
      Museum and need to know if I'll be able to see it in my Questar. The comet,
      that is, not the impact's effect as it will be below the horizon here at
      that time. Or maybe should I take my 3"f5 RRFT refractor?

      Donald
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic