24145Re: [tmboptical] TMB focusers

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Apr 1, 2005
      From: Manoj Sood
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 4:06 AM
      Subject: [tmboptical] TMB focusers

      I have a question re the new TMB/Starlight focusers now used on the new TMB
      scopes. I hear that they are rotatable and that the finder holder mounts
      onto the focuser?

      this is true for the 3.5" focuser versions only, not for the 2" focusers

      I assume this means that the finder can be rotated to a
      comfortable viewing position when the scope is in one of those awkward
      EQ-Mount induced positions?

      Can older TMB scopes be 'upgraded to this new rotatable focuser?

      you mean the old CNC ? you can upgrate that only with the 2" Starlight
      Markus

      Thanks
      Manoj