22483TMB Optical will be closed for the WSP

  • tmboptical
    Feb 1, 2005
      Dear all,

      Due to the Winter Star Party, the three day drive to get down
      to the Keys, and the vast amount of work I have to get done before
      my trip, I am closing TMB Optical down starting February 1st, until
      February the 17th. I will have shipped out all outstanding orders
      before I leave (not including the telescopes that are not completed
      yet -- the owners all have been notified), and won't be able to
      take your phone calls or e-mails during this time. It is a mad
      dash to get all of my work done, testing of the new products, and
      getting them ready for the WSP. So, if possible, please wait until
      I am back from the star party, before you contact me. I appreciate
      that very much, and hope to see as many of you as possible at the
      star party. See you soon!

      Best Regards,

      Thomas Back
      TMB Optical