21357Re: [tmboptical] Kids and telescopes

  • Norman L. Rubenstein
    Jan 1, 2005
      Dear Chris:

      Thank you for making/stressing an important point that all too often can be
      neglected. Your warning is all too true, and is even more important if and
      when you volunteer to bring your scope to a public star party, especially
      one being held at/for a primary school. (You must be constantly vigilant
      with the children ­ and even their parents) :-))

      Please feel free to post more often!

      Happy New Year,

      Norm