20774Re: [tmboptical] TMB News - LZOS

  • Philippe VERCOUTTER
    Dec 2, 2004
      Thomas, & List,

      I think a first indication of the sharpness and overall quality of my 175
      f/8 TMB can be seen in this image:
      http://astrid.astrolab.be/jsp/zoek.jsp?arg=HP6X9764 (left is the original
      image, right is the processed image). This Moon image was made on November
      20th, 2004. The set of 2 images do also shw how much there is to be gained
      from digital processing.
      Click on the T-symbol you find below each preview to obtain more technical
      details.

      Philippe