20772Re: [tmboptical] TMB News - LZOS

  • Ray Byrne
    Dec 2, 2004
      On Thursday, December 2, 2004, at 02:51 pm, Jack Kramer wrote:

      > Forgot to mention that my Mare Orientale image is on the tmboptical
      > Yahoo site under Photos/Astropics.
      >
      > Jack Kramer
      > Lily Lake, Illinois
      > http://home.att.net/~jak.stargate/wsb/index.html

      Hi Jack,

      I stumbled across your site recently when doing a Google search on the
      Mewlon 300 and I really enjoyed your article about the perfect scope
      (especially as I too own a TMB152). I've just clicked through to look
      at your Mare Orientale image and realised I'd seen it recently and had
      a bit more of a look around. I then realised I'd downloaded a picture
      of you with your scope when I got mine nearly 12 months ago now (sad I
      know but I've got a gallery of other TMB owners with their scopes).

      Ray Byrne
      in4media | graphic and website DESIGN
      T: 01793 435704 | W: http://www.in4media.co.uk