1775Re: [tmboptical] Barlows for ccd

    Jul 1, 2001
      I reqorked a bit the images by sharpening and now they are much better than the once i posted.
      Sorry have no such Zeiss Barlowlens left, but the Baader Planetraium sold 1.25 x and 1,70 are very good. The best is the new Baader Planetraium 3x CaF2 corrector barlow but starting only at 3 power. Also consider the highly corrected Takahashi Variextender starting at 1,6 power, a superb barlowlens too

      best wishes

      Markus

      tmboptical@yahoogroups.com schrieb am 01.07.01:

      apm_telescopes@web.de
      http://www.apm-telescopes.de
      Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschl├╝sseln, Spam-Filter,
      Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic