17423Re: NEW EQUIPMENT REPORT -DEDICATED TO RON B[EE] (LONG)

  • ronbee
    Jul 7, 2004
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "etherealnumber99" <ratboy99@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Ron,
      >
      > A "new" Tak FS-152 - 6" F8 APO just showed up on Amart...
      >
      > $6395!
      >
      > That's like $3,000 less than current retail...
      >
      > I would imagine that you would be able to sell it for at least the
      > same down the road, just "park" the money in it for a few years,
      > won't cost you a dime.
      >

      > Bill

      Thanks Bill for a great tip and a very drooling price tag ;-)! Alas,
      there ain't a FS-152 f/6 sizewise ;-(, is there? But I just remember
      that I'll need probably the monsterous G11 (no budget for this) and
      that I already asked Thomas last week to go away and expedite cashing
      in my deposit check ;-).

      Ron the 4+1" Tall Evangelist B[ee]
    • Show all 108 messages in this topic