15787Re: [tmboptical] Mike C. -- TMB 152 ATM Baffle Placement?

  • Norman L. Rubenstein
    May 10, 2004
      Dear Mike S:

      Congratulations on a really nice and useful setup of exceptional equipment.
      You are sure to enjoy them. I'm looking forward to your "first light"
      report, and a few images from that ST10XME!

      Best regards,

      Norm Rubenstein

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic