14392Re:DDCAP

  • tmboptical
    Mar 1, 2004
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "buddy" <maxwebhead@m...> wrote:
      > Hi Harvey
      > Count me in
      > The reason I opted for this option, is that i cant see in my minds
      eye,
      > what the TMBLogo anodized would look like
      > Buddy
      >
      > 3. The letters "TMB" on top and "Optical" directly below, would be
      > engraved or laser cut into the back of the DDCAP.

      Through the kind help of Eric LaFranchi, I have a DDCAP in my hands
      now. I think it is very nicely machined and anodized, and having a
      desiccant feature is a good idea. Is it a must have accessory? Not
      at all. But it does look good, and works as advertised.

      If Harvey wants to sell these units, I have no problem with that.
      Do you want to Harvey? I think all we have to decide is if the
      face of the cap says "TMB Optical" or would the TMB logo be better?

      Thomas Back
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic