13732Re: Poor Seeing and a Note on TMB Super Monos

  • marketparticipant
    Feb 2 5:12 PM
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "W. Gondella" <strehl985@c...>

      I find "Clear Sky Clock" to be very useful. It's a weather forcast
      for astronomy - gives detailed, hour-by-hour forcasts for the next 48
      hours, including seeing, transparency, and cloud cover. Forecast for
      over 1700 locations, mostly in the U.S.

      Clear Sky Clock's home page is http://cleardarksky.com/csk/.
      Definitely worth 'seeing' if there's a forcast location near you.

      Brad
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic