12154Re: M31 mosaic with 4" TMB and the Canon 10D

  • tmboptical
    Oct 21, 2003
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "digidodi" <ddierick@h...> wrote:
      > I know what you are talking about... Mine with the TMB80mm was a
      > nightmare to get it assembled and colorbalanced right. I used 3
      > frames with CCD in France, and next one CCD color shot with Nikon
      > lens and RGB filters from the center of Ghent. It's nice to compare
      > though! Don't know if you have seen it, but here it is again:
      >
      > http://users.pandora.be/create/hotzone/galaxies/m31.htm
      >
      > D.

      I just want to say to all the TMB owners that are posting their
      terrific images a thank you. It is a true pleasure to see such
      wonderful photos. And I feel the same way about all that post
      their visual observations too. Bias aside, it makes this group
      a great place to be.

      Sincerely,

      Thomas Back
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic