11942Re: [tmboptical] Re: Color Correction

  • Richard Chalfan
    Oct 6, 2003
      Indeed I do, and were Tom not so busy he might well
      have gotten involved when the thread started and I
      might not have posted at all!

      There have been several threads during Tom's recent
      "busy" (OK; frenetic, hectic, impossibly overworked)
      period where one or another of us delved into
      technical topics or answered questions where Tom might
      otherwise have led the discussion. But he simply
      hasn't had the time to get involved.

      I don't feel anyone has tried to upstage Tom though, I
      know I can't.

      --- wjburg <wjburg@...> wrote:
      > Richard,
      >
      > With due respect I hope you realize you are talking
      > with one of the
      > choir masters.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic