10725Re: [tmboptical] Re: Final squareness/lens test. Problem found

  • Adrian Catterall
    Aug 8 2:37 PM
      I have forgotten the details of your tests, but one possibility is that
      the focuser is sagging a little. I have this on the TMB 80 and tested
      with an ST10. The focal plane is quite a way back from the focuser.
      Hopefully Markus can make an OTA extension to get round this problem.

      Adrian

      In message <bh0omu+q8jl@...>, digidodi <ddierick@...>
      writes

      Adrian Catterall