Error at Encoding

  • erico_bertoldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hello,

      My clients are receiving some e-mails with not expected caracteres in
      your body, breaking links.

      Example:

      The link most be:

      style="color: #00FFFF">ForumNews</a>

      But my cliente receive:

      N051006.htm" style="color: #00FFFF">ForumNews</a>

      with the caracter "blank" between /BF and N051006.htm

      I'm using the follow configuration:

      MsgMail.Charset:='iso-8859-1';
      MsgMail.TextEncoding:=etNoEncoding;

      This error not occur in all smtp servers.

      Is the problem at tmail2000 or at my smtp server? What can I do to
      resolve?

      Thanks