Re: [tmail2000] Bugs in TMailMessage2000.

  • Kunikazu Okada
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2005
      "Zhentao Song" z.song@... schrieb am 07.09.05 15:24:14:
      2. A Mail has Plaintext Body, and contains a THML File as Attachment. I have Problem with such Mail, if I put this Mail in TMailMessage2000,
      then the contents of the Attachment is put in the Property TextHTML, and show in the HTML Body, there is not Attachment in TMailMessage2000.

      Mail2000's current implementation
      treats the first text/html part found in the message as TextHTML.

      And this is your expectation:
      If Message.ContentType = 'text/html' treat the first text/html part as TextHTML.
      If Message.ContentType = 'multipart/alternative' treat the first text/html part in the children of the message part.

      ##WARNING ### I have never tested this code .#####

      if (FTextHTMLPart = nil) and (Info = _T_H) then
      begin

      if Part.Decode and (Part.Decoded.Size 0) then
      begin
      if (Part = Self) or ((Part.Parent=Self) and (Self.GetAttachInfo = _M_A)) then begin ---Something like this !

      FTextHTMLPart := Part;

      GetMem(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Size+1);
      StrLCopy(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Memory, Part.FDecoded.Size);
      Buffer[Part.FDecoded.Size] := #0;
      FTextHTML.SetText(Buffer);
      FreeMem(Buffer);

      end;

      Result := True;
      end;
      end;
    • Zhentao Song
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 15, 2005

        Hi Okada,

        thanks for your help.

        with your Source Code below.(Part.Parent :   Part doesn't have Parent  )

        if (Part = Self) or ((Part.Parent=Self) and (Self.GetAttachInfo = _M_A)) then begin ---Something like this !

        I changed your Code to

        if (Part = Self) or (Self.GetAttachInfo = _M_A) then begin ---Something like this !

        Then I have other Problems

        1. if the Mail  has THML Body and Attachment File, then you have the origin Mail packed in a HTML File als Attachment, and the Body is Plaintext.

        2. if the Mail has HTML Body and Plaintext Attachment File, then you the Plaintext Attachment in Body, and the origin Mail in a HTML File als Attachment.

        if I also change this Part below, then I don't have Body, if the origin Mail has HTML Body.

         &nbs! p;    if (FTextPlainPart = nil) and (Info = _T_P) then
              begin

                if Part.Decode and (Part.Decoded.Size > 0) then
                begin
                  if (Part = Self) or (LowerCase(Self.GetAttachInfo) = _M_A) then -- Zhentao added
                  begin
                  FTextPlainPart := Part;

                  GetMem(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Size+1);
                  StrLCopy(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Memory, Part.FDecoded.Size);
                  Buffer[Part.FDecoded.Size] := #0;
                  FTextPlain.SetText(Buffer);
             &nb! sp;    FreeMem(Buffer);

            & nbsp;     Result := True;
                  end;
                end;
              end;

        regards

        tmail2000@yahoogroups.com schrieb am 14.09.05 04:21:12:

[...]

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/! i7folB/TM

        To modify your subcription options (e.g. stop receiving discussions)
        go to:

        To subscribe/unsubscribe, send blank email to:
        tmail2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        To talk only with the moderator, developer of TMail2000, write email to:
        mycelo@...

        Please expect 1-2 weeks for my response.

        PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
      • Zhentao Song
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 15, 2005

          Hi Okada,

          you can try save the Attachment in a File, and then load this File in MailMessage2000.

          You see the Attachment ist a correct MIME Format Mail Message.

          Regars

          Zhentao

          tmail2000@yahoogroups.com schrieb am 14.09.05 03:56:05:

          Hello,

          Ok, See my Attachment for your test.
          This email in Attachment is send from Outlook to Exchange Server.

          Well, I think that Exchange Server is responsible for this error.

          Look at the summarised data below , especially around the boundary delimiters.

          boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484" ----(A) boundary for the OUTER message
          boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484" --! --(B) boundary for the INNER message

          So this message clearly violates the rule which RFC2046 says:
          "The boundary delimiter MUST NOT appear inside any of the encapsulated parts,"

          ======below is the summary of the structure of the email you sent me with some comments((A)(B))===

          From: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
          To: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
          Subject: Email for TMailMessage2000 component.
          Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:02:24 +0200
          boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484"----(A0) boundary for the OUTER message

          ------_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484 ----(A1) ---- begin 1st part (text/plain part) of the OUTER message

          this is the main body .

          ------_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.! 93768484 ----(A2) begin 2nd part (rfc822 part) of the OUTER message

          From: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
          To: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
          Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:51:10 +0200
          boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484" ----(B0) boundary for the INNER message

          This is a MIME multipart message.

          ------_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484 ----(B1) begin 2nd part (text/plain part) of the INNER message

          this is the body part of the attached rfc822 message

          ------_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484 ----(B2) begin 2nd part (msword part) of the INNER message

          0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAALgAAAAAAAAAA
          ///////////////////(base64 encoded data)......
          AAMAAAABAAAAwAEAAAcAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAEAAAD0AAAAAAAAgPwAAAACAAAABAEAAAMAAAAMAQAA
          BAAAAA==

          ------_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484-- ----(B3) end of the 2nd part (msword part) of the INNER message

          ------_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484-- ----(A3) end of the 2nd part (rfc822 part) of the OUTER message

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/i7folB/TM