Re: [tmail2000] Bugs in TMailMessage2000.

  • Zhentao Song
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2005

      Hi Okada,

      >I'll try. but I need the data first.

      >Will you forward me the error mail source
      >as it is just retrieved from the POP server ?

      Ok, See my Attachment for your test.

      This email in Attachment is send from Outlook to Exchange Server.

      I use POP3 to get the email from Exchange Server.

      And save it in file RowMailFromExchangeServer.txt.

      File RowMailFromExchangeServer.txt contents Row Mail.

      You can use methode Loadfrom to load this in TMailMessage2000.(exsample: TMailMessage2000.LoadFromFile( RowMailFromExchangeServer.txt ) )

      Then try to get the attachment.

      You see the attachmen named file_0, but it should be OutlookMail.msg.

      Try to save the attachment file_0 in your local system.

      And try to open it with Outlook, and it failed.

      Thanks

      Zhentao Song

      tmail2000@yahoogroups.com schrieb am 09.09.05 06:12:15:

      Hello, Zhentao.

      who can fix the first bug? or ideal
      There are Bugs in TMailMessage2000. Version 1.10.1
      if that mail contains an Attachment, and the Attachment is also in a Mail Format, like .msg File.
      Then in the TMailMessage2000 there is only a File named file_0, you can not open this file with aother Mail Client Program like Outlook or Outlook Express.
      The same Problem if Attachment is a Groupwise Mail or Luto Notes Mail. Some time the Attachment is lost.

      I'll try. but I need the data first.
      Will you forward me the error mail source
      as it is just retrieved from the POP server ?

      /// ! Kunikazu Okada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Tokyo, Japa n ___________________________________________///

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/i7folB/TM

      To modify your subcription options (e.g. stop receiving discussions)
      go to:

      To subscribe/unsubscribe, send blank email to:
      tmail2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To talk only with the moderator, d! eveloper of TMail2000, write email to:
      mycelo@...

      Please expect 1-2 weeks for my response.

      PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH!

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
      Mehr Infos unter http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021131 >
    • Kunikazu Okada
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2005
        Hello,

        Ok, See my Attachment for your test.
        This email in Attachment is send from Outlook to Exchange Server.

        Well, I think that Exchange Server is responsible for this error.

        Look at the summarised data below , especially around the boundary delimiters.

        boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484" ----(A) boundary for the OUTER message
        boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484" ----(B) boundary for the INNER message

        So this message clearly violates the rule which RFC2046 says:
        "The boundary delimiter MUST NOT appear inside any of the encapsulated parts,"

        ======below is the summary of the structure of the email you sent me with some comments((A)(B))===

        From: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
        To: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
        Subject: Email for TMailMessage2000 component.
        Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:02:24 +0200
        boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484"----(A0) boundary for the OUTER message

        ------_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484 ----(A1) ---- begin 1st part (text/plain part) of the OUTER message

        this is the main body .

        ------_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484 ----(A2) begin 2nd part (rfc822 part) of the OUTER message

        From: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
        To: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...
        Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:51:10 +0200
        boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484" ----(B0) boundary for the INNER message

        This is a MIME multipart message.

        ------_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484 ----(B1) begin 2nd part (text/plain part) of the INNER message

        this is the body part of the attached rfc822 message

        ------_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484 ----(B2) begin 2nd part (msword part) of the INNER message

        0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAALgAAAAAAAAAA
        EAAAMAAAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAC8AAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////
        ///////////////////(base64 encoded data)......
        AAMAAAABAAAAwAEAAAcAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAEAAAD0AAAAAAAAgPwAAAACAAAABAEAAAMAAAAMAQAA
        BAAAAA==

        ------_=_NextPart_002_01C5B525.93768484-- ----(B3) end of the 2nd part (msword part) of the INNER message

        ------_=_NextPart_000_01C5B525.93768484-- ----(A3) end of the 2nd part (rfc822 part) of the OUTER message
      • Kunikazu Okada
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2005
          "Zhentao Song" z.song@... schrieb am 07.09.05 15:24:14:
          2. A Mail has Plaintext Body, and contains a THML File as Attachment. I have Problem with such Mail, if I put this Mail in TMailMessage2000,
          then the contents of the Attachment is put in the Property TextHTML, and show in the HTML Body, there is not Attachment in TMailMessage2000.

          Mail2000's current implementation
          treats the first text/html part found in the message as TextHTML.

          And this is your expectation:
          If Message.ContentType = 'text/html' treat the first text/html part as TextHTML.
          If Message.ContentType = 'multipart/alternative' treat the first text/html part in the children of the message part.

          ##WARNING ### I have never tested this code .#####

          if (FTextHTMLPart = nil) and (Info = _T_H) then
          begin

          if Part.Decode and (Part.Decoded.Size 0) then
          begin
          if (Part = Self) or ((Part.Parent=Self) and (Self.GetAttachInfo = _M_A)) then begin ---Something like this !

          FTextHTMLPart := Part;

          GetMem(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Size+1);
          StrLCopy(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Memory, Part.FDecoded.Size);
          Buffer[Part.FDecoded.Size] := #0;
          FTextHTML.SetText(Buffer);
          FreeMem(Buffer);

          end;

          Result := True;
          end;
          end;
        • Zhentao Song
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 15, 2005

            Hi Okada,

            thanks for your help.

            with your Source Code below.(Part.Parent :   Part doesn't have Parent  )

            if (Part = Self) or ((Part.Parent=Self) and (Self.GetAttachInfo = _M_A)) then begin ---Something like this !

            I changed your Code to

            if (Part = Self) or (Self.GetAttachInfo = _M_A) then begin ---Something like this !

            Then I have other Problems

            1. if the Mail  has THML Body and Attachment File, then you have the origin Mail packed in a HTML File als Attachment, and the Body is Plaintext.

            2. if the Mail has HTML Body and Plaintext Attachment File, then you the Plaintext Attachment in Body, and the origin Mail in a HTML File als Attachment.

            if I also change this Part below, then I don't have Body, if the origin Mail has HTML Body.

             &nbs! p;    if (FTextPlainPart = nil) and (Info = _T_P) then
                  begin

                    if Part.Decode and (Part.Decoded.Size > 0) then
                    begin
                      if (Part = Self) or (LowerCase(Self.GetAttachInfo) = _M_A) then -- Zhentao added
                      begin
                      FTextPlainPart := Part;

                      GetMem(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Size+1);
                      StrLCopy(Buffer, Part.FDecoded.Memory, Part.FDecoded.Size);
                      Buffer[Part.FDecoded.Size] := #0;
                      FTextPlain.SetText(Buffer);
                 &nb! sp;    FreeMem(Buffer);

                & nbsp;     Result := True;
                      end;
                    end;
                  end;

            regards

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/! i7folB/TM

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 15, 2005

              Hi Okada,

              you can try save the Attachment in a File, and then load this File in MailMessage2000.

              You see the Attachment ist a correct MIME Format Mail Message.

              Regars

              Zhentao

              Hello,

              From: "Song, Zhentao" Zhentao.Song@...