Re: Need an example mail

  • Cristian Ezequiel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
      I want create an email client with a database, but the messages in
      html are not saved well, only save "..multipart message...".
      I save each message in the database by a "for", and can't save the
      html message (mime multipart message).
      Can you help me with an application like this?
      thanx in advance

      --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "Chiara Newry" <chiara@i...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > What don't you understand?
      >
      > _____

      On Behalf
      > Of Cristian Ezequiel
      > Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 03:57 PM
      > To: tmail2000@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [tmail2000] Need an example mail
      >

      > HI, can anybody help with a apliccation example, I have the demo
      > example but with this example I don't understand.
      > Thanks in advance

      > To modify your subcription options (e.g. stop receiving discussions)
      > go to:
      >
      > To subscribe/unsubscribe, send blank email to:
      > tmail2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > To talk only with the moderator, developer of TMail2000, write
      email to:
      > mycelo@y...
      >
      > Please expect 1-2 weeks for my response.
      >
      > PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH!

      t=ms&k=C+programming+language&w1=C+programming

      +language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=The+c+programming+langu
      age&w4

      =C+++programming+language&w5=List+of+programming+languages&w6=Programm
      ing+la
      > nguages&c=6&s=188&.sig=uAODdjBuPf2AFmZC4D7SEA> programming language
      > Computer
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Computer+programming+languages&w1=C+pro

      gramming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=The+c+programmi
      ng+lan

      guage&w4=C+++programming+language&w5=List+of+programming+languages&w6=
      Progra
      > mming+languages&c=6&s=188&.sig=y_P2xIdODNaACD_DIso--g> programming
      languages
      > The
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=The+c+programming+language&w1=C+program

      ming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=The+c+programming+l
      anguag

      e&w4=C+++programming+language&w5=List+of+programming+languages&w6=Prog
      rammin
      > g+languages&c=6&s=188&.sig=LYwwGQcbg4iMgXAcxGNaUQ> c programming
      language

      t=ms&k=C+++programming+language&w1=C+programmi

      ng+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=The+c+programming+lan
      guage&

      w4=C+++programming+language&w5=List+of+programming+languages&w6=Progra
      mming+
      > languages&c=6&s=188&.sig=vc-tNFvVPlU95RrPUEEQWw> programming
      language List
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=List+of+programming+languages&w1=C+prog

      ramming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=The+c+programmin
      g+lang

      uage&w4=C+++programming+language&w5=List+of+programming+languages&w6=P
      rogram
      > ming+languages&c=6&s=188&.sig=N4t1_rAV70WeS0TXNSIuwg> of programming
      > languages Programming
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Programming+languages&w1=C+programming+

      language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=The+c+programming+langua
      ge&w4=

      C+++programming+language&w5=List+of+programming+languages&w6=Programmi
      ng+lan
      > guages&c=6&s=188&.sig=VzaKrIWH0EAAnzSwDNT1XQ> languages
      >
      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "tmail2000
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tmail2000> " on the web.

      Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      >

      > _____
      >

      > IMPORTANT NOTE:
      >
      > This e-mail message and/or attachment(s) is intended for use only
      by the individual or entity to which it is specifically addressed
      above and should not be read by, or delivered to, any other person.
      Such e-mail and/or attachment(s) may contain privileged or
      confidential information, the disclosure or other use of which by
      other than the intended recipient may result in the breach of certain
      laws of the infringement of rights of third parties. It is believed
      but not warranted that this e-mail and any attachment(s) is/are virus
      free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
      If you have received this e-mail and/or attachment(s) in error,
      please notify the sender immediately at the above address, so that
      appropriate arrangements for the return of this transmission and any
      confirmation copy which you may receive at the sender's expense.
      Thank you for your co-operation and assistance.