New file uploaded to tmail2000

  • tmail2000@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmail2000
      group.

      File : /mail2000_1.8.5.zip
      Uploaded by : mycelo@...
      Description : TMail2000 1.8.5 beta (components / source / example)

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      mycelo@...
    • DATACORE-Server.de (Philip Hetjens)
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2001
        Hi,

        i have a problem with the tsmtp2000 component. It doesn't send any
        mails.

        My code (short version):
        Smtp.mailmessage := form1.mm;
        Smtp.connect;
        Smtp.sendmessage;
        Smtp.quit;

        In the original code it seems that the error is in sendmessge because
        sendmessage function works to fast...

        Please help... :)

        mfg

        Philip
      • Marcello
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2001
          There are lots of reasons to get a SMTP error, it is possible that your
          sender or recipient address are being rejected.

          Please try the following:

          Smtp.mailmessage := form1.mm;
          if Smtp.connect then
          begin
          Smtp.sendmessage;
          ShowMessage(Smtp.LastResponse);
          Smtp.quit;
          end;

          You will get in your screen the error message issued by the SMTP
          server.

          Regards,

          --- "DATACORE-Server.de (Philip Hetjens)" <info@...>
          escreveu: > Hi,

          > i have a problem with the tsmtp2000 component. It doesn't send any
          > mails.
          >
          > My code (short version):
          > Smtp.mailmessage := form1.mm;
          > Smtp.connect;
          > Smtp.sendmessage;
          > Smtp.quit;
          >
          > In the original code it seems that the error is in sendmessge because
          > sendmessage function works to fast...
          >
          > Please help... :)
          >
          > mfg
          >
          > Philip

          =====
          Marcello "Panda" Tavares
          mycelo@...
          http://mpanda.8m.com
          ICQ 5831833
          Sorocaba/SP BRAZIL

          Yahoo! GeoCities
          Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
          http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/
        • tmail2000@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 24, 2001
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmail2000
            group.

            File : /mail2000_1.9.3.zip
            Uploaded by : mycelo@...
            Description : TMail2000 1.9.3 beta (components / source / example)

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2001
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmail2000
              group.

              File : /mail2000_1.10.1.zip
              Uploaded by : mycelo@...
              Description : TMail2000 1.10.1 beta (components / source / example)

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmail2000
                group.

                File : /Supermsk.pas
                Uploaded by : mycelo <mycelo@...>
                Description : Supermask Component 1.1.4 beta

                mycelo <mycelo@...>
              • tmail2000@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 2, 2002
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tmail2000
                  group.

                  File : /imgparser2000.zip
                  Uploaded by : dscho_teitge <teitge@...>
                  Description : HTML-Parser ti create CID and Attachments inkl. new Demo

                  dscho_teitge <teitge@...>