Re: What could be wrong

  • naszy_fmc
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2004
      The problem is for ex. here:

      mcMsg.LoadFromFile('xxx.eml');

      The application stops reacting for commands and after some time i see
      an error - "Out of memory"...

      Greets,
      Naszy

      --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "naszy_fmc" <naszy@p...> wrote:
      > Hello!
      >
      > I have the same problem. I use TMail2000 1.10.3 with some bugfixes
      > applied. When i try to retrieve a message, the application stops
      > reacting for commands...
      > What can i do to remove this problem?
      > Before adding the bugfixes all was ok...
    • pilsjov
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2008
        HI,
        I have similar problem.
        i have typed attachments, and while using txt attachment everything
        goes fine.
        When i start attaching pdf files i get error in mcMsg.LoadFromStream
        "Out of memory while expanding memory stream."
        property size of memorzstream returns 0.

        ićm using clear 10.1.3 version

        --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "naszy_fmc" <naszy@...> wrote:

        > The problem is for ex. here:
        >
        > mcMsg.LoadFromFile('xxx.eml');
        >
        > The application stops reacting for commands and after some time i
        see
        > an error - "Out of memory"...
        >
        > Greets,
        > Naszy
        >
        > --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "naszy_fmc" <naszy@p...> wrote:
        > > Hello!
        > >
        > > I have the same problem. I use TMail2000 1.10.3 with some
        bugfixes
        > > applied. When i try to retrieve a message, the application stops
        > > reacting for commands...
        > > What can i do to remove this problem?
        > > Before adding the bugfixes all was ok...

      • theoverberkt
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 17, 2008
          When I received a email with a PDF attachment, I only get a aprt of
          the PDF file as a result of Msg.attachlist[X].Decoded.SaveToFile
          ('filename');

          Is this a property setting or a bug ???