Re: New version?

  • Bjorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "gian55tinit" <gian55@t...> wrote:
      > I'm just wondering when a new versione (last is very old) will be
      > release? Some ideas?

      Hi Giancarlo

      It seems like Marcello have lost interest or time to further
      development of Tmail2000. It is a little sad because Tmail2000 is a
      very good component. But I know it is not always easy to find time.

      I have made a modified version for my own use, which I'm more than
      willing to share, if the group owner will open for member uploads to
      the files section of this group.

      Regards

      Bjorn
    • gian55tinit
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        Hi Bjorn,
        I used this component in 2001 and was great for my project, today
        i'm writing a small and compact mail client with indy but they are a
        bit unstable and, in my personal opinion, not too tested, so i would
        like to use again mail2000 for my new project. This is the reason i
        need an update about tmail before rewriting a lot of code.
        I'm available to use and "test" your version, if you want.
        My email is gian55@....

        Thank you

        Giancarlo

        ps: sorry for my bad english :(

        --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "Bjorn" <kuya_oso@y...> wrote:
        > --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "gian55tinit" <gian55@t...> wrote:
        > > I'm just wondering when a new versione (last is very old) will be
        > > release? Some ideas?
        >
        > Hi Giancarlo
        >
        > It seems like Marcello have lost interest or time to further
        > development of Tmail2000. It is a little sad because Tmail2000 is a
        > very good component. But I know it is not always easy to find time.
        >
        > I have made a modified version for my own use, which I'm more than
        > willing to share, if the group owner will open for member uploads
        > the files section of this group.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Bjorn
      • roma_gladchenko
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2004
          --- In tmail2000@yahoogroups.com, "gian55tinit" <gian55@t...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          > Merry Christmas to all of you.
          >
          > I'm just wondering when a new versione (last is very old) will be
          > release? Some ideas?
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > Giancarlo

          Latest is -->TMail2000 v1.10.3 What about the new version - i hope
          it will be soon.