Re: [tmail2000] How can I send a e-mail without be blocked.

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      Dear Mr / Mrs,
      I think that in this case maybe smtp server didn't relay [relay is turned
      off] - so you can send messages only to local domains for server (this
      address is not in my allowed recipients ...) or this server is with POP
      priority - first log with POP3 after that send messages.

      If you are running your own server app. you can set local domain using IP
      instead (to prevent running DNS server : RFC822, 821): local domain can be =
      localhost or = 127.0.0.1 ; please don't forget to create postmaster account
      to prevent 550 error! Make sure that bol.com.br is local and check mx
      records for domain (using additional software) + add external IP and all
      network cards IPs.

      Please note that if your server requires authentication for smtp , when you
      are sending messages to local (for server) domain you can send messages
      direct - without user/pass - it seems that this case you described below -
      try POP loggin before smtp(this is not standart, but often used). Sometimes,
      if you are LAN user when server tries to get your IP this can be problem
      too - try using Port mapping software ... because for server IP address like
      192.168.0.xxx is not valid IP
      Regards