FindParts Question

  • Tony Vissoc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      When I do a FindParts, is there a routine for determining what parts were found? I am building a custom mail viewer. In one section I would like to be able to toggle through a list of the available message parts and have them display in a Memo. I just need to know how to get a list of the available message parts.

      Tony
    • Marcello
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Hi Mr Tony,

        You will have to check the AttachList collection, TextPlain and
        TextHTML strings.

        Regards,

        --- Tony Vissoc <tvissoc@...> wrote:
        > When I do a FindParts, is there a routine for determining what parts
        > were found? I am building a custom mail viewer. In one section I
        > would like to be able to toggle through a list of the available
        > message parts and have them display in a Memo. I just need to know
        > how to get a list of the available message parts.
        >
        > Tony

        =====
        Marcello Tavares
        mycelo@...