How to bind the TMailMessage2000 to the TPOP2000 which created dynamic

  • wq_moon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      I create the TPop2000 dynamicly but as the code below:
      1 Pop3Connection.RetrieveMessage(I);
      2 MailMessager := Pop3Connection.MailMessage;
      3 MailMeesage.SaveToFile(FileName);
      it don't work!
      I debug at the 3 I found the MailMessage's value is nil!!!
      Why???
    • Ghost_3k
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hi

        MailMessage:=TMailMessage2000.Create;
        Pop3Connection.MailMessage:=MailMessage;
        Pop3Connection.RetrieveMessage(I);
        MailMeesage.SaveToFile(FileName);
        MailMessage.Free;

        Ghost_3k,
        ghost_3k@...
        http://www.misalpina.com/ghost3k/

        wq_moon wrote:
        > I create the TPop2000 dynamicly but as the code below:
        > 1 Pop3Connection.RetrieveMessage(I);
        > 2 MailMessager := Pop3Connection.MailMessage;
        > 3 MailMeesage.SaveToFile(FileName);
        > it don't work!
        > I debug at the 3 I found the MailMessage's value is nil!!!
        > Why???
      • wq_quake
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Thanks Ghost_3k! I am a chinese, I using the Delphi only 1 month, I
          am a VC programer for the mail2000 is simple to use, so I learning
          the delphi and using it!