Couple of questions

  • tvissoc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      I'm a novice programmer, so be gentle if my questions are obvious...

      I'm building a simple mail viewer. I'm using it to view messages
      that have been quarantined by applications like SpamAssassin and
      similar. This component is wonderful for quickly viewing mail
      content. Here are my questions:

      1). Is there a way to return a list of the mail properties that
      have found data after a FindParts?

      2) Using this list (or any string list, for example) is there a way
      to use a variable to represent a message part?

      Example:

      List box with list of message part names. (Could be populated using
      item #1 above)

      Click on item in list. (Selected text matches a particular message
      part, like FromAddress)

      Memo.text gets msg.ListBoxTextVariable

      Thanks,

      Tony Vissoc