SMTP Auth fails w. error - was: Server Error: invalid Base64 data

  • maegnas2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2003
      I reply to my own message, to add some extra info to be more specific.

      If i use SMTP authentication (2 of my providers now require this),
      the SMTP server does not accept the message reporting: Invalid Base64
      data.

      This is the case with win98 and winxp and with both providers.
      Outlook has no problems; so, i seriously suspect the mail2000
      component.

      Has anyone encountered this same problem and if so, what is the
      solution?

      Martin Beek