Error free version of the component

  • maegnas2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 2:10 PM
      Dear Marcello and guests.

      I have seen several suggestions for bugfixes and other restaurations
      of the component the last year. I remember some memoryleaks, SMTP
      auth errors, string parsing errors, etc.

      I wonder if (and when) a refurbished bug-fix version of the component
      becomes available that covers all the previously posted suggestions -
      because i have lost track of all suggested fixes and changes.

      I see that the latest version of the component is over one year old,
      but many changes and bugs were reported afterwards.

      OR... is there anyone that can offer me a revised version of this
      component?

      Thanks and regards,

      Martin Beek