an exception when runs the demo

  • boypine <boypine@yahoo.com.cn>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2003
      It raisen an exception when I run the demo Application.

      I set the pop3 host and port, then set the user name and the
      password, now I click the connect button, it shows ok, and tells me
      that "+OK 0 0", then I click the "Retrieve" button, it raises an
      exception named "Access violation at address 004856d9 in
      module "demo.exe". read of address 00000000."

      what's wrong?
    • Marcello
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2003
        Hi,

        "OK 0 0" means the connection was fine, but there is zero messages in
        mailbox, so there's no messages to retrieve!

        Regards,

        --- "boypine <boypine@...>" <boypine@...> escreveu:
        > It raisen an exception when I run the demo Application.
        >
        > I set the pop3 host and port, then set the user name and the
        > password, now I click the connect button, it shows ok, and tells me
        > that "+OK 0 0", then I click the "Retrieve" button, it raises an
        > exception named "Access violation at address 004856d9 in
        > module "demo.exe". read of address 00000000."
        >
        > what's wrong?

        =====
        Marcello Tavares
        mycelo@...
        ICQ 5831833
        Sorocaba/SP BRAZIL

        Busca Yahoo!
        O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
        http://br.busca.yahoo.com/