Re: [tmail2000] OnProgress DRIVING ME CRAZY!

  • Marcello
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi Mr Matinus,

      The OnProgress event was never accurate neither reliable.
      I got into some trouble when I tryied to fix it, but I decided to leave
      it on the code, even so it's pretty unstable.
      I never gave much attention to the communication classes, the target of
      this library is mail manipulation.

      Regards,

      --- maegnas2002 <info@...> wrote:
      > Hello all, here Barry speaking.
      >
      > The onProgress event of the POP component is giving me some trouble.
      > Sometimes (not always...) the component does not trigger the event,
      > leaving my app mute ( all these nice counters and progressbars
      > standing still...).
      >
      > Can anyone please suggest HOW i can stabilize the code that provides
      > this onProgress information?! Could it be that this only happens with
      >
      > large (>2mb) messages?!
      >
      > Running version 1.10.3 on win2000 and win xp, behaviour identical.
      >
      > Thanks your help is tremendously appreciated!
      >
      > Barry Matinus
      > Portugal

      =====
      Marcello Tavares