Re: [tmail2000] Current Status

  • Marcello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      Hi Mr Roger,

      Nowadays, I am very busy to continue improvements of Mail2000. All
      suggestions are being considered and will be implemented as soon as
      possible. Despite of some bugs, the version 1.10.2 is very stable and
      nice.
      I am still available to answer questions, but I recommend to search the
      discussion database for similar issues first.

      Regards,

      > Marcello,
      >
      > are you still developing and supporting you Mail2000 component? What
      > is the current status of it?
      >
      > []'s
      >
      > Roger
      > ---------
      >
      > Marcello,
      >
      > você ainda está desenvolvendo e dando suporte ao seu componente
      > Mail2000? Qual é o status atual dele?
      >
      > []'s
      >
      > Roger.

      =====
      Marcello Tavares
      mycelo@...
      ICQ 5831833
      Sorocaba/SP BRAZIL

      Yahoo! Encontros
      O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
      http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/