Current Status

  • rreghin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2002
      Marcello,

      are you still developing and supporting you Mail2000 component? What
      is the current status of it?

      []'s

      Roger
      ---------

      Marcello,

      você ainda está desenvolvendo e dando suporte ao seu componente
      Mail2000? Qual é o status atual dele?

      []'s

      Roger.
    • Marcello
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        Hi Mr Roger,

        Nowadays, I am very busy to continue improvements of Mail2000. All
        suggestions are being considered and will be implemented as soon as
        possible. Despite of some bugs, the version 1.10.2 is very stable and
        nice.
        I am still available to answer questions, but I recommend to search the
        discussion database for similar issues first.

        Regards,

        > Marcello,
        >
        > are you still developing and supporting you Mail2000 component? What
        > is the current status of it?
        >
        > []'s
        >
        > Roger
        > ---------
        >
        > Marcello,
        >
        > você ainda está desenvolvendo e dando suporte ao seu componente
        > Mail2000? Qual é o status atual dele?
        >
        > []'s
        >
        > Roger.

        =====
        Marcello Tavares
        mycelo@...
        ICQ 5831833
        Sorocaba/SP BRAZIL

        Yahoo! Encontros
        O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
        http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/