Re: [tmail2000] Don't need multipart/mixed

  • Marcello
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi Mr Tanayev,

      Mail2000 always build (or rebuild) messages with the following
      sections:

      multipart/mixed
      multipart/related
      multipart/alternative

      It's because you can fit any content with a structure like this.
      Some mail clients as Outlook will get lost and show some fake
      attachments, but no information will be missed.

      Regards,

      > Hello!
      >
      > Could I send simple text messages with Mail2000 components.
      > I was using this components for a long time, but I've suddenly
      > noticed that
      > something wrong with content type of the message.
      > I've downloaded the latest version of this components, compiled and
      > executed
      > the demo application.
      > In this app I've simply switched to message tab, then to the source
      > and then
      > pressed "Normalize" and "Rebuild body". After first try I've noticed
      > that
      > the following header appeared:
      >
      > But I don't need such a header! I'd like to use simple text in my
      > message.
      >
      > (And, then, after rebuilding body there were 2 boundaries in the
      > message
      > body memo).
      >
      > And, unfortunately all messages which were send with this component
      > was
      > screwed in Outlook .
      >
      > Could someone help me?
      >
      > Thank you in advance.
      >

      > Denis Tanayev
      > Epsylongames.com Inc.
      > Moscow, Russia
      > www.epsylongames.com
      > t. +212-233-0267
      > c. +007-902-1207707

      > To modify your subcription options (e.g. stop receiving discussions)
      > go to:
      >
      > To subscribe/unsubscribe, send blank email to:
      > tmail2000-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > To talk only with the moderator, developer of TMail2000, write email
      > to:
      > mycelo@...
      >
      > Please expect 1-2 weeks for my response.
      >
      > PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH!
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      =====
      Marcello "Panda" Tavares
      mycelo@...
      http://mpanda.8m.com
      ICQ 5831833
      Sorocaba/SP BRAZIL

      Yahoo! GeoCities
      Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
      http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/