FW: Wrestling Nightschool in Marin, with Kevin Stanley, UC Davis asst coach

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:55 PM
      Wrestlers,

      Here is an opportunity you can't pass up.  I endorse this 100%.  Please sign up ASAP.  It's a steal at $90.  If some of you sign up, I would should up for some of the sessions.  I might do it anyways.  This is a golden opportunity to get some inside and personal schooling on what it takes to be a champion and perhaps make a great connection if you plan to continue to wrestle in college!  You can contact me or Coach Morris.  His phone number is at the bottom.

      -Coach Danny

      NIGHTSCHOOL, with Kevin Stanley (Asst. Coach, UC Davis, NCAA Div 1 All American, 2 time Missouri state champion)

      We have an opportunity to train with a Division 1 coach (UC Davis), in a small scale setting at a very low cost.  I'd like to encourage MCAL wrestlers to take advantage of this chance to learn current college technique.  Kevin will be showing us what works at the Div 1 level on five Wednesdays, starting May 6.  We have created an inexpensive clinic series with the sponsorship of the Redwood Grappler's Club.

      Clinic dates: Wednesdays 6-8pm, May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3.  Fee for series is $90.  Class will be limited to 15 students.  We have 6 signed up, so there are 9 spots left.

      Wrestlers who want to attend should let me know right away to hold a spot.  We are capping the class at 15.

      Alan Morris
      co-head wrestling coach
      Redwood High School

      h 460-1186