Schedule Change for Blitz

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Parents and Wrestlers,

      I apologize for changing the schedule yet again for the Varsity Gold card sales blitz, but due to some scheduling conflicts with Varsity Gold, we have to push it back to Friday 12/5 5-7 PM.  This is an opportunity to to get a few more sales as we were a little behind our fund raising goals last time we checked in.  Hope to see everyone on Thursday for the Sonoma Dual.

      Coach Danny

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®. See how.