Wrestling Meeting

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Parents and Wrestlers,

      It is that time of year again.  Season is a week away and I wanted to have a Parent/Athlete meeting before we are underway.  All parents and athletes are invited and should attend this informational meeting.  There are a few minor changes as to how the team will be run this year that I wanted to communicate to everyone.  I am waiting to hear from the school as to where the meeting will be held, but we are aiming for this Thursday Nov. 6 at 7:00PM.  Please mark your calendars.  Continue to check your email as I will send out the final information.  Also, please inform any parents of new wrestlers that you know or parents and athletes that are interested on getting more information about joining the team.  See you all soon.

      Coach Danny Dardon

    • Nate K
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2014

        There is a wrestling meeting this Wednesday at lunch. Everybody is to show up. I will be there. TC will be there. See you there.

        There is also an open mat this Wednesday from 4pm-6pm. I will be there. TC will be there. Hopefully Bryce will be there. You will be there.

        Nathan Katzman