Thursday Practice Cancelled

  • Danny Dardon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Wrestlers,

      Due to facility issues, practice will be cancelled this Thursday 10/2/'08.  This should not be a problem in the coming weeks.  We are getting this all worked out as we speak.  Please pass the word on to all the new wrestlers that have been coming out that are not on the list serve yet and to all you fellow teammates that are slackers and don't check thier emails!

      Also, I have only received $20 from one person.  We have several hundreds of dollars to pay for permits, insurance, dues, ect.  Anything that is not donated will have to come out of the coaches' pockets and we already don't make anything from wrestling.  We just want to make sure you all continue to workout and improve.  Everyone has been very impressive.  Hard work goes a long way.

      See you next week,

      Coach Danny